Aldo takes an extra 30% off all sandals for men and women. Plus, you qualify for free shipping on orders of $70 or more. This deal ends August 30th.
Our top picks for men include:
- Galuwen Sandal $21 (Orig. $60): It features classic leather straps and cushion for allday wear.
- Watford Loafer $43 (Orig. $125): This shoe is on-trend and stylish for this season. It’s versatile to pair with jeans and slacks alike.
- Criss Cross Sandal $21 (Orig. $60): Excellent for any of your casual outfits and stylish with a criss-cross design.
- Alan Slip On $35 (Orig. $100): Mule loafers are extremely trendy for this fall. Plus, it’s available in three different color options.
Our top picks for women include:
- Fabrizzia_u Slip-On $14 (Orig. $40): It features metallic or suede designs to stand out while sporting these sandals.
- Juliett Strappy Heel $26 (Orig. $75): Its block heel and strappy details will make it comfortable and stylish.
- Starda Cognac Flat Sandal $18 (Orig. $50): Gold hardware is featured on this sandal and looks a lot like the Valentino sandals, which have a price tag of $995.
- Cartiera Block Heel Mule $32 (Orig. $90): The perfect shoe for transitioning into fall with a buckle heel for easy-wear.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Toys — experts digging up all the latest technology and lifestyle deals, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Toys on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out the best Apple deals, our daily podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel