Aldo takes an extra 30% off all sandals for men and women. Plus, you qualify for free shipping on orders of $70 or more. This deal ends August 30th.
Our top picks for men include:
- Galuwen Sandal $21 (Orig. $60): It features classic leather straps and cushion for allday wear.
- Watford Loafer $43 (Orig. $125): This shoe is on-trend and stylish for this season. It’s versatile to pair with jeans and slacks alike.
- Criss Cross Sandal $21 (Orig. $60): Excellent for any of your casual outfits and stylish with a criss-cross design.
- Alan Slip On $35 (Orig. $100): Mule loafers are extremely trendy for this fall. Plus, it’s available in three different color options.
Our top picks for women include:
- Fabrizzia_u Slip-On $14 (Orig. $40): It features metallic or suede designs to stand out while sporting these sandals.
- Juliett Strappy Heel $26 (Orig. $75): Its block heel and strappy details will make it comfortable and stylish.
- Starda Cognac Flat Sandal $18 (Orig. $50): Gold hardware is featured on this sandal and looks a lot like the Valentino sandals, which have a price tag of $995.
- Cartiera Block Heel Mule $32 (Orig. $90): The perfect shoe for transitioning into fall with a buckle heel for easy-wear.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links