Patozon (99% positive feedback from shoppers) via Amazon is offering the Mpow Smartphone Windshield Long Arm Car Mount for $10.39, but if you checkout with code UHL6F7VH the price will drop to just $7.99 Prime shipped. That’s a discount of $2.40 and the lowest we can currently find for it.
The strong gel suction cup can easily adhere to windshields and keeps your smartphone secure. Also, it’s easily removable with a quick release button. Rated 4.5/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
Spigen 30W Quick Charge 3.0 Dual Port Car Charger $3 w/ code LTWOUV4R (Reg. $10) | Amazon
Aukey 2-Port Wall Chargers w/ QC 2.0 + 2.4A Port $6 w/ code UYHOLG2W (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- AUKEY Eclipse Bluetooth Speaker $37 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYSP8
- AUKEY 10000mAh Portable Charger w/ Dual USB Ports $14 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code AUPOWER9
- Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter/Receiver $33 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- with code V7XSG9BK
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate Wristband (Refurb) $75 + $5 shipping (Orig. $100) | Woot
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- iOrange-E 0.5ft USB-C Cable $6 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- with code ADAP2VKT
- Universal 360° Suction Cup Car Mount Holder $8 (Reg. $20) | Daily Steals
- Anker Ultra-Compact 24W 2-Port Car Charger $10 (Reg. $32) | Amazon
- Mophie Juice Pack Car Dock for iPhone 5/5s/SE $12 (Reg. $50) | Daily Steals
Genius Lever Design
Have a steeply raked windshield? Other normal windshield car mount just falls easily due to the gravity? Now Mpow offers you an option! The genius of Mpow Flex design is that the rod acts like a lever, and the thing that sits on the dash is like a fulcrum. So the weight of the phone pushing down on one end of the rod,pushes the suction cup at the other end of the rod, up against the window. It can never fall off!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links