Amazon is offering the Kershaw Kuro 3.1” Stainless Steel Knife with Glass-Filled Nylon Handle for $17.84. It ships free for Prime members or in orders over $25. Matched at Walmart. That’s almost $10 under the going rate, matching the Amazon all-time low and the best we can find. Rated 4+ stars from over 300 Amazon customers.
While it is currently back-ordered, we also spotted the Kershaw Shuffle II Tan Multifunction Folding Pocket Knife for $17 Prime shipped (Reg. $20+).
Kershaw Kuro 3.1” Stainless Steel Knife:
- 3.1” blade made of high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade offering strength, corrosion resistance, and good edge retention.
- Black glass-filled nylon handle scales featuring an eye-catching pattern for greater gripping traction and unmatched style.
- Modified tanto blade features a drop-point for strong piercing power, and serrated edge for cutting fibrous materials with ease.
- An excellent tool for any outdoor enthusiast, hobbyist, landscaper, contractor, wilderness guide, warehouse worker, or knife enthusiast in need of a sturdy EDC.
- Versatile cutting edge is useful for opening packages, puncturing holes, cutting heavy cordage, preparing kindling, cleaning small game, removing zip-ties, and aggressive animal defense.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links