Our top picks for men include:
- Slim Washed Shirt in Mini-Gingham $30 (Orig. $50): This shirt is perfect for layering and would look wonderful under a vest.
- Slim Plaid Flannel Shirt $35 (Orig. $60): A must-have piece for this fall with over fifteen different patterns to choose from.
- Lambswool Half-Zip Sweater $40 (Orig. $70): Look your best in cooler weather with this luxury sweater.
- Stretch Sutton Jean $40 (Orig. $70): Wear this pair of denim with any of your favorite boots this season for a stylish outfit.
- Trekker Vest $58 (Orig. $98): Every man should have a vest in their wardrobe and I love the mixed materials of this piece.
Our top picks for women include:
- V-neck Pullover Sweater $39 (Orig. $65): Available in six different color options and great for layering under scarves for fall.
- Bell-Sleeve T-Shirt $40 (Orig. $60): This shirt is a basic closet staple for casual wear.
- City Coat $137 (Orig. $228): Standout in the crowd with this bright and festive coat.
- Suede Motorcycle Jacket $227 (Orig. $378): Add this jacket over any top to stay on-trend and fashionable.
- Cora Leopard Calf Hair Loafers $65 (Orig. $108): Leopard is very trendy this season this adds the perfect touch.
In case you missed it, Nike it taking an extra 20% off clearance styles including Free RN, Dri-FIT, Flyknit and more.