For a limited time only, The North Face is up to 60% off at Steep and Cheap, a company owned by Backcountry. Plus, they offer a price match guarantee which means if you found a better price on another site, they will credit you the difference. Shipping rates vary per order.
The men’s Apex Bionic 2 Softshell Jacket is an excellent option for this season. It comes in six different versatile color options to pair with any jean in your wardrobe. Another great option for men is the Needit Hooded Fleece Jacket. Layer this piece to keep warm over t-shirts or under vests. Plus, it has large zippered pockets to keep all of your necessities secure.
Our top picks for men include:
- Apex Bionic 2 Softshell Jacket $68 (Orig. $169)
- TKA 100 1/4 Zip Pullover $30 (Orig. $55)
- Hedgehog Fast Hiking Shoe $64 (Orig. $100)
- Apex Elevation Softshell Jacket $99 (Orig. $199)
- Needit Hooded Fleece Jackcet $60 (Orig. $149)
For women, the Canyonwall Hooded Vest is a must-have for fall. It’s fleece-lined to keep you warm and perfect for chilly workouts. In addition, the Progressor Insulated Jacket is stylish and water-resistant to keep you dry in case of bad weather. Lastly, the Kindling Jacket is chic and lengthening. It features a breathable mesh vent to keep you cool in transitional weather.
Our top picks for women include:
- Canyonwall Hooded Vest $50 (Orig. $90)
- Kindling Jacket $77 (Orig. $160)
- Needit Fleece Jacket $95 (Orig. $149)
- Progressor Insulated Jacket $119 (Orig. $199)
- Dryzzle Hooded Jacket $111 (Orig. $199)
Revamp your wardrobe this season with our fashion guide with the top sales going on today.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!