Anker Direct via Amazon is offering its 24W Dual USB Car Charger for $8.59, but if you checkout with code BEST2311 the price will drop to just $6.99 Prime shipped. That’s $1.60 off the already low sale price and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon. With PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combined, you get the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. Rated 4.6/5 stars by Amazon shoppers and it’s also the #1 best selling charger in its category.
More accessory deals:
- Veckle Universal Magnetic Air Vent Car Mount Holder $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code HM3WVJI2
- Cambond Wireless Bluetooth Headphones $17 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code AMEARBUD
- BigBlue 5V 28W Foldable Outdoor Solar Powered Charger $54 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- with code K6Q8BDAK
- Aduro Surge Power Tower Charging Station $22 (Reg. $30) | Groupon
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- AUKEY Jump Starter with 400A Peak Current & 6000mAh Power bank $27 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPC8
- iClever BoostCube Dual USB Travel Wall Charger $8 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code ICCLEVER
PowerDrive 2 condenses twin-port high-speed charging into an incredibly compact power source for any phones or tablets on the road.
Remarkably compact, with twin charging ports Two ports with the power to charge two iPads at high speed PowerIQ for customized, high-speed charging
Two ports in one exceptionally sleek and slim unit. A gently glowing LED helps locate ports for night-time driving without being distracting.