YI Technology (98% positive feedback) via Amazon has its 4K+ action camera on sale for $254.99 shipped. This camera is normally $300 and has not dipped below that price that we’ve tracked. Recording 4K 60FPS, this camera is built to take on GoPro’s Hero6 camera that was recently announced. The YI 4K+ also features electronic image stabilization when shooting at 4K30. Though the 4K+ doesn’t have many reviews on Amazon, the ones it does have are great with a 4.5/5 star rating. YI products generally get great reviews though.
YI 4K+ features:
- The world’s first action camera to record 4K/60fps video
- Built-in Sony IMX377 image sensor captures 12MP pictures and films high-quality full HD footages.
- Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) delivers spectacularly smooth and steady videos in up to 4K/30fps resolution, ensuring excellent experience in shooting fast-moving objects.
- Ultra responsive 2.2” Gorilla Glass retina touchscreen shows everything crystal clearly and brightly, easy to change settings, switch shooting modes, preview and playback footage.
- High capacity battery supports video recording at 4K/60fps for up to 70 minutes
- USB-C connector offers more efficient power delivery and faster data transfer.
- Packed with features including voice control, live stream, RAW image capture, built-in Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi, and external microphone
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.