Amazon currently has the August Smart Lock Pro (3rd generation) + Homekit-compatible Connect Bridge Bundle on sale for $249.99 shipped. Also at Best Buy. This smart lock was just announced in September and is seeing its first real price drop of the season. Normally $280, this is the lowest we’ve seen the brand-new smart lock offered.
This bundle comes with the Pro series of the August Smart Lock as well as the Wi-Fi Homekit capable bridge so you can access your smart lock from anywhere you have internet. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
August Smart Lock Pro features:
- Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access, and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Included Wi-Fi bridge lets you operate and check your front door from anywhere
- Be sure your door is secure with DoorSense™. Always know your door is both closed and locked
- Automatically locks your door behind you, and automatically unlocks when you get home
- Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro
- Track who is coming and going with a 24/7 activity log on your smartphone
- Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
The new August Smart Lock Pro features the familiar round knob design with a new exterior pattern and improved internals. Smart Lock Pro also retains HomeKit support, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant integration, and now Z-Wave Plus compatibility. Smart Lock Pro also comes with August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge bundled to enable remote access right out of the box.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!