Well, it took a little longer than we expected, but the Toys R Us Black Friday 2017 ad has now leaked. Alongside, Amazon, Walmart and others, we are seeing matches on some of the most notable Black Friday deals in gaming and children’s toys…
Toys R Us will be opening at 5PM and Thanksgiving Day and stay that way all the way through until Saturday. Online deals will kick off starting on Wednesday, November 22nd at 9pm. So stay locked to Toys for all the best deals as they go live and head below for a look at the best Toys R Us has to offer for Black Friday 2017.
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire Blaster $20 (Reg. $40)
- NERF N-Strike Terrascout Drone Blaster $100 (Reg. $140+)
- Power Wheels Boomerang Ride-On $250 (Reg. $400)
- Barbie Pink Passport 3-Story Townhouse $60 (Reg. $100+)
- Playskool Friends Sesame Street Love2Learn Elmo $20 (Reg. $40+)
- All Fisher Price infant toys are 33% off
- Family Board games from $7: Risk, Sorry, Clue, more
- LEGO Building Kits 40% off: Ninjago, Batman, Star Wars, more
- PS4 Slim 1TB Console $200 (Reg. $300)
- Xbox One 500GB Console $190 (Reg. $280)
- PS4 and Xbox One Wireless Controllers from $40 ($20 off)
- Save 50% or more on games: GTA V, FIFA, Switch titles, more
- LEGO Dimensions figures 50% off
- LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs 50% off
- Select DVDs and Blu-rays are BOGO Free (In-store only)
As always, we’ll have the best deals at 9to5Toys on Twitter and Facebook throughout the holiday shopping season. Be sure to bookmark our Black Friday 2017 guide for all of the latest news and deals.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!