For a limited time only, Amazon is offering at least 70% off a selection of men’s jackets and vests. Plus, Prime members receive free shipping on all orders. You can find top brands including Columbia, Tommy Hilfiger, Perry Ellis, Helly Hansen, Nautica and more. Our top pick from the sale is Columbia’s Lhotse II Interchange Jacket, that’s currently on sale for $49. This jacket features three-in-one capability, by zipping them together you will have a thick winter jacket, wear the shell in the spring and the liner can be worn in the fall when the temperature starts to drop. It has a 4.1/5 star rating from more than 70 reviewers on Amazon.
Our top picks from the men’s outerwear sale:
- Tommy Hilfiger Nylon Puffer Jacket $52 (Orig. $103)
- Columbia Whirlibird Interchange Jacket $48 (Orig. $240)
- Columbia Men’s Lhotse II Interchange Jacket $49 (Orig. $270)
- Columbia Big & Tall Utilizer Jacket $16 (Orig. $100)
- Helly Hansen Crew Hooded Jacket $49 (Orig. $165)
- Perry Ellis Wool-Blend Zip-Front Jacket $45 (Orig. $94)
- Cole Haan Men’s Modern Twill Car Coat $165 (Orig. $520)
- …and even more deals…
ICYMI: L.L. Bean’s Winter Sale is here with up to 50% off outerwear, shirts, jeans, and more.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Toys — experts digging up all the latest technology and lifestyle deals, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Toys on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out the best Apple deals, our daily podcast, and subscribe to our YouTube channel