Adorama offers a bundle that includes V-Moda’s Crossfade 2 wireless headphones and Focusrite’s Scarlett 2i2 (2nd gen) USB audio interface for $329.99 shipped. Separately, the V-Moda Crossfade 2’s run around $330 at Amazon and Focusrite’s 2i2 audio interface is $150. So, you’re essentially buying the headphones and getting the Focusrite 2i2 for free. V-Moda Crossfade 2’s received a 3.9/5 star rating on Amazon while the Focusrite 2i2 is rated 4/5 stars.
V-Moda Crossfade 2 wireless headphone features:
- Virtually Indestructible Steel Flex Headband made in durable vegan leather. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Steel Frame. Clean Deep Bass – Feel and hear precise vibrations of your music without bloated boom or muddy mids
- Military-Level MIL-STD-810G Test Standards Durability
- Durable Cable/Plug Bend – Cables and 45-degree plug can bend over 1 million times (100x industry standard)
- Headband Bend – Steel Flex can bend 10+ times flat
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 features:
- Four analog inputs: two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit. Frequency response-20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.1dB
- Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
- 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphones output with gain control
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers, all available via download
- Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument via download upon purchase and registration; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.