Amazon is offering Grave of the Fireflies on Blu-ray for only $10.99 Prime shipped. That’s $7 off the original listing and the lowest we can find for this Japanese anti-war drama. Rated 4.6/5 stars by over 1,100 Amazon shoppers. Below you’ll find even more Blu-rays on sale from Amazon with free Prime shipping.
Blu-rays available today on sale:
- Smokey and the Bandit $9.50 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Project Almanac $6 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Hangman $15 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
- The Incredible Hulk $8 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Casanova Brown $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- 48 Hours to Live $13 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Patriots Day 4K Ultra HD $18 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
Grave of the Fireflies Synopsis:
As the Empire of the Sun crumbles upon itself and a rain of firebombs falls upon Japan, the final death march of a nation is echoed in millions of smaller tragedies. This is the story of Seita and his younger sister Setsuko, two children born at the wrong time, in the wrong place, and now cast adrift in a world that lacks not the care to shelter them, but simply the resources. Forced to fend for themselves in the aftermath of fires that swept entire cities from the face of the earth, their doomed struggle is both a tribute to the human spirit and the stuff of nightmares. Beautiful, yet at times brutal and horrifying.