Amazon offers the Garmin vívoactive HR GPS Smartwatch with HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor for $150 shipped. Separately, the vívoactive HR is $150 and the HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor is around $125. You’re essentially getting a buy one get one free deal here. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
Nomad Base Station
Garmin vívoactive HR features:
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING – Elevate wrist heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night without an additional strap, Heart rate is not available while swimming
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS – Set any notification on your mobile device to display when paired with a compatible smartphone.Water rating:5 ATM
RM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor features:
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE – HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 – Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 – Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE – Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes – HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features