For a limited time only, DC Shoes is taking 25% off all of its snow gear including jackets pants, goggles and even snowboards. Prices are as marked. Better yet, orders of $29+ receive free delivery. The most notable deal from DC’s sale is the men’s Summit Snow Jacket for $151, which was originally priced at $200. This jacket allows you to stay out longer by keeping you warm, dry, and protected without overheating.
Our top picks for men include:
- Code Snow Pants $113 (Orig. $150)
- Focus Snowboard $263 (Orig. $350)
- Ripley Snow Jacket $136 (Orig. $180)
- Summit Snow Jacket $151 (Orig. $200)
- Judge BOA Snowboard Boot $248 (Orig. $330)
- Torstein Moutain Boot $71 (Orig. $100)
For women, the Recruit Snow Pants are stylish and available in five different color options. It features zippered pockets to keep all of your essentials secure and boot straps to connect your pants, keeping wind out. These pants are on sale for $106, which is $34 off the original price.
Our top picks for women include:
- Panoramic Snow Jacket $173 (Orig. $230)
- Karma Lace Up Snowboard Boot $113 (Orig. $150)
- Perimeter Snow Jacket $121 (Orig. $160)
- Franchise Snow Gloves $31 (Orig. $40)
- Recruit Snow Pants $106 (Orig. $140)
- Biddy Snowboard $263 (Orig. $350)
Lastly, don’t miss out on the Moosejaw up to 50% off jackets and footwear sale with top brands such as The North Face, Patagonia and more.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.