Foot Locker is offering 20% off of $99 or more with the promo code LKS2SAVE at checkout. Plus, receive free delivery on orders of $75+ with coupon code IPFL2R52. This deal ends March 3rd. For men, the Nike KD X Sneaker is stylish and features a unique lacing system that’s very on-trend. It’s currently on sale for $88, which were originally priced at $150 and that’s the best offer we can find. It features flyknit material that’s breathable, cushioned insole for comfort as well as a supportive frame.
The ASICS GEL-Quantum 360 is our top pick for women. Designed for long-distance runners, this shoe features the ultimate comfort and support you need for your best stride yet. It’s currently on sale for $112 and originally was priced at $160.
Our top picks for men include:
- Nike KD X Sneaker $88 (Orig. $150)
- adidas Harden LS Sneaker $108 (Orig. $160)
- Nike LeBron Soldier 11 $80 (Orig. $130)
- adidas Ultra Boost $128 (Orig. $180)
- Jordan AJ High Top $80 (Orig. $145)
Our top picks for women include:
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus 19 $80 (Orig. $160)
- Nike Air Max Zero $88 (Orig. $130)
- adidas Originals EQT Racing Sneaker $80 (Orig. $120)
- Nike LunarGlide 9 $88 (Orig. $130)
- ASICS GEL-Quantum 360 $112 (Orig. $160)
Shop the rest of the deals from Foot Locker and don’t miss out on the Dillard’s Clearance Event with an extra 40% off top brands such as Ralph Lauren, Nike and more.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.