Joe’s New Balance is having its Buy More Save More Event and taking 20% off orders of $50, 25% off $100 or 35% off purchases of $150+. Prices are as marked. Shipping adds $6.95 or orders of $99+ can enjoy free delivery. The most notable deal for men is the 996V3 Tennis Shoe for $78, which is $52 off the original price. This shoe provides stability that guides your foot during fast movements and has cushioning for comfort. It’s available in four color options and will become a go-to for all of your training workouts.
Our top picks for men include:
- Turf Synthetic Mesh Sneaker $51 (Orig. $85)
- 880v6 Running Shoe $96 (Orig. $120)
- 996V3 Tennis Shoe $78 (Orig. $130)
- 247 Classic Lifestyle Shoe $64 (Orig. $80)
- Fresh Foam Zante 3 Breathe Sneaker $80 (Orig. $100)
For women, the 1500v3 Running Shoe is designed with lightweight material that’s sleek to give you your fastest stride yet. It also is available in a two pink color options that’s perfect for this spring. This shoe is on sale for $66 and originally was priced at $110.
Our top picks for women include:
- Fresh Foam Zante v3 $80 (Orig. $100)
- 1500v3 Running Shoe $66 (Orig. $110)
- Vazee Summit Trail Sneaker $80 (Orig. $100)
- FuelCore Rush Slip On Sneaker $68 (Orig. $85)
- 96 REVlite Lifestyle Shoes $80 (Orig. $100)
In case you missed it, Mountain Hardwear is taking 55% off its Web Specials with jackets, pants and accessories starting at $30.