Now through March 5th, Tory Burch is taking up to 70% off during its Private Sale. Prices are as marked. You can find great deals on handbags, accessories, apparel, shoes and more. All private sale purchases are final and all items receive free delivery. Our top pick from this sale is the Alexa Center-Zip Tote for $249, which was originally priced at $595. This bag is elegant, timeless and functional with a large main compartment as well as small side pockets. It also has a beautiful chain that can be worn over your shoulder or doubled as a handbag.
Our top picks from Tory Burch include:
- Perforated-Logo Tote $199 (Orig. $398)
- Alexa Center-Zip Tote $249 (Orig. $595)
- Marion Embossed Shoulder Bag $149 (Orig. $295)
- Sofia Riding Boot $179 (Orig. $498)
- Gigi Suede Pump $119 (Orig. $278)
- Perforated-Logo Espadrille $89 (Orig. $195)
- Zoe Dress $149 (Orig. $395)
- Double-Wrap Logo Bracelet $59 (Orig. $128)
- Double-t Square Sunglasses $69 (Orig. $165)
- …and even more deals…
In case you missed it, Macy’s is having its Super Weekend Sale that’s taking 15-20% off sitewide.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links