Amazon is offering the Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (2nd Gen, 900 Watts) for $122.36 shipped. That’s about $38 under the regular $160 price tag, within a couple dollars of the all-time low (outside of Black Friday) and the best we can find. Rated 4+ stars from thousands.
Anova Culinary Sous Vide:
- The Anova Precision Cooker brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results.To help get connected through WI-FI, checkout our WI-FI Connectivity Troubleshooting steps in Specification Sheet [pdf ]
- Sous vide cooking produces restaurant quality results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. Food is cooked evenly edge to edge, with no worry of overcooking.
- Heats and circulates water in the pot, evenly cooking food to a precise temperature to guarantee perfect results every time. Cook everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, and desserts.
- Easy to use – just attach the cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar, then press start. No fancy equipment required
- Simple interface on the device to set the time and temperature manually – or use the Anova Culinary app to find your cook settings and hit ‘Start’.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.