Finish Line is currently taking an extra 25% off select styles with promo code AFFSAVE25 at checkout. Shipping adds $7, however thousands of items receive free delivery. The most notable deal from this sale is the men’s adidas PureBOOST Running Shoe for $60, which originally was priced at $150. This sneaker features a stretchweb outsole that adapts to the way your foot naturally moves. It’s very stylish and can be worn with jeans or joggers alike. Find the rest of our top picks below.
Our top picks for men include:
- Nike Air Max Fury Running Shoe $45 (Orig. $120)
- adidas PureBOOST Running Shoe $60 (Orig. $150)
- Under Armour Drift RN Clutch $38 (Orig. $75)
- Air Jordan Fly ’89 Basketball Shoe $38 (Orig. $110)
- Nike Zoom Flyknit Streak 6 Running Shoe $60 (Orig. $160)
Our top picks for women include:
- Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Running Shoes $60 (Orig. $100)
- Nike Roshe Two Casual Shoe $49 (Orig. $90)
- adidas Edge Luxe Running Shoe $64 (Orig. $85)
- Nike Air Hurarache Run Ultra $86 (Orig. $115)
- ASICS GEL-Cumulus 18 Running Shoes $45 (Orig. $120)
Lastly, be sure to check out the Saucony Original Sale with 20% off select styles for men and women.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.