Nike is currently taking an up to 40% off select sale styles. Prices are as marked. Nike+ members receive free delivery. Not a member? It’s free to join. This deal ends March 31st. For men, our top pick is the Air Zoom Wildhorse 4 Running Shoe for $83, which originally was priced at $110. This shoe was designed for outdoor adventures and features Flywire cables that wrap the arch of your foot for support. It’s available in six color options that are stylish and versatile.
Our top picks for men include:
- Flex Experience RN 7 Sneaker $49 (Orig. $65)
- Air Zoom Wildhorse 4 Running Shoe $83 (Orig. $110)
- Flex 11-inch Tennis Shorts $40 (Orig. $45)
- Half-Zip Hoodie $39 (Orig. $60)
- Aptare SE Sneaker $60 (Orig. $100)
The women’s LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 Running Shoe is a must-have from this sale. It’s cushioned for comfort and features a slip-on design for a sock-like fit. These sneakers are currently on sale for $90, which is $50 off the original price.
Our top picks for women include:
- Free TR7 Training Shoe $80 (Orig. $100)
- Elasticka Tank Top $31 (Orig. $35)
- Pro HyperWarm Training Tights $39 (Orig. $60)
- Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit $120 (Orig. $150)
- LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 Running Shoe $90 (Orig. $140)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.