Backcountry is currently having its Big Brands, Big Savings Event with up to 60% off Patagonia, Marmot, Mammut and more. Prices are as marked. Plus, orders of $50 or more can enjoy free two-day delivery.
The most notable deal from this sale is the Patagonia Atom 18L Backpack. It’s available in seven color options and is a great bag for hiking, school, work and more. This backpack also has padded shoulder straps for comfort. You can grab it on sale for $40, which regularly sells for around $79.
Our top picks for men include:
- Mammut Runbold Half-Zip Pullover $36 (Orig. $89)
- Marmot Stretch Fleece Jacket $43 (Orig. $95)
- Marmot Alassian Featherless Vest $70 (Orig. $140)
- Patagonia Ukiah Hybrid Down Jacket $100 (Orig. $199)
- Marmot Pron 1/2 Zip Fleece $59 (Orig. $85)
Our top picks for women include:
- Marmot Furiosa 1/2 Zip Fleeec $58 (Orig. $165)
- Patagonia Synchilla Lightweight Pullover $49 (Orig. $99)
- Patagonia Reversible Mamla Bikini Top $28 (Orig. $55)
- Marmot Wiley Fleece Jacket $75 (Orig. $150)
- Patagonia Atom 18L Backpack $40 (Orig. $79)
Lastly, be sure to check out 6PM’s Top Brand Event with up to 50% off Cole Haan, Clarks, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.