Now until April 18th, Nike is having a Flash Sale with up to 50% off gear for men and women. Prices are as marked. Nike+ members receive free delivery. Not a member? It’s free to join. The men’s Zoom All Out Low 2 Sneaker is on sale for $91, which originally was priced at $140. It’s built for runners to be supportive and functional with every step. Plus, it features over ten color options to choose from.
For women, the Roshe One Sneaker is a casual must-have. These sneakers are comfortable and can be worn with jeans, joggers, leggings or shorts alike. Better yet, it’s priced at just $38. That’s $37 off the regular rate and the best offer we can find them for.
Our top picks for men include:
- Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Sneaker $55 (Orig. $110)
- Zoom All Out Low 2 Sneaker $91 (Orig. $140)
- Zonal Cooking Training Top $35 (Orig. $80)
- Tech Fleece Windrunner $84 (Orig. $130)
- LunarSolo Sneaker $60 (Orig. $85)
Our top picks for women include:
- Roshe One Sneaker $38 (Orig. $75)
- Air Zoom Pegasus 34 $71 (Orig. $110)
- Free RN Commuter 2017 $71 (Orig. $110)
- Training Tights $63 (Orig. $70)
- Zoom Winflo 4 Sneaker $54 (Orig. $90)
Lastly, be sure to check out Eastbay’s Event that’s taking 20% off orders of $99 or more.