Update 4/19: Best Buy offers the Dell 28-inch 4K monitor with HDMI and DisplayPort for $299.99 shipped (Reg. $410). Rated 4/5 stars.
Monoprice offers the 23-inch 1080p Frameless ASUS monitor with HDMI (VZ239H) for $89.99 shipped when you use code SD23 at checkout. Normally closer to $130 at other retailers like Newegg, this is a fantastic price for a quality 1080p monitor. The frameless design means you’ll be able to stack two or more of these monitors together to create a surround experience. Rated 4/5 stars on Newegg.
Nomad Base Station
Other monitors on sale:
- ASUS 24-inch 144Hz 1080p: $190 (Reg. $280) | Monoprice
- w/ code SD10
- Dell 24-inch 165Hz 1440p: $390 ($650 value) | Dell
- w/ $150 Dell GC
- Features NVIDIA G-SYNC
ASUS Frameless 1080p monitor features:
- 23″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS monitor
- HDMI and VGA ports
- Stereo 1.5W speakers
- 0.27″ ultra-slim body with a frameless design
- ASUS EyeCare technology
- ASUS Rapid Replacement for 3 years