HYPER via Amazon offers its HyperDrive USB-C Hub with Thunderbolt 3, USB-3.0, MicroSD and SD card slots in Space Gray for $79.99 shipped. Normally $100, this dock is on sale for around $90 at most retailers like Best Buy. This is the lowest we’ve seen it offered on Amazon and the best available. This is a must-have in my laptop bag as it gives you back USB-3.0 ports, MicroSD and full-sized SD card slots on the new MacBook Pro. Plus, its Space Gray color matches the MacBook fantastically. Rated 4/5 stars.
HyperDrive USB-C Hub features:
- Historical most crowdfunded Macbook accessory on Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
- World’s Most Compact and Fastest (50Gb/s) Hub specifically designed for USB-C MacBook Pro 13” and 15” 2017/2016
- Expand the two USB-C ports on MacBook Pro into 7 ports (HDMI, 40Gb/s USB-C, 5Gb/s USB-C, SD, microSD, 2 x USB 3.1)
- Connect USB-C MacBook Pro to 4K HDMI display (40Gb/s USB-C port supports video up to 5K or 2 x 4K at 60Hz, 40Gb/s data and max 100W power delivery to charge MacBook Pro at full speed)
- Precision milled aluminum enclosure, available in Space Gray and Silver, with the same color and appearance as the MacBook Pro. You can use two Female to Male USB-C adapters to extend the USB-C connectors, if your MacBook Pro has a cover（the plug-in may be interfered). Not using MacBook Pro? Check out HyperDrive Ultimate 11-in-1 USB-C Hub or SOLO 7-in-1 USB C Hub instead.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links