Amazon is offering the Stanley 100-Foot Open Reel Fiberglass Long Tape Rule for $10.35 Prime shipped. Matched at Walmart. Originally as much as $16 or so, this is matching the Amazon all-time low and the best we can find. Home Depot sells it for $13. Rated 4+ stars. More tool deals below.
More Tool/Home Improvement Deals:
- Amazon Home Improvement Clearance up to 29% off
- Save 50% on these Craftsman toolboxes at Sears
- Behind the Screens: custom reclaimed wood garage setup
- Electric Ryobi Blower Kit for $70 (Reg. $100)
- Lithium Brad Nailer for $149 (Reg. $180+)
- Sun Joe’s 14.5A Electric Pressure Washer at $140
Stanley 100-Foot Open Reel Tape Rule:
The Stanley 100-Foot Open Reel Fiberglass Long Tape Rule has a 100-foot blade length and a 1/2-inch blade width. The tape is constructed from an increased number of fiberglass strands, which reduces stretch for better measurement accuracy. Its PVC construction makes the tape easy to wind and clean. The open reel tape rule features easy-to-read, two-sided printing with fractional/decimal formats for the most accurate measurements. Its rubber grip is designed for comfortable use, and its high-visibility color makes it easy to find on the job site.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links