Amazon offers the George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press (GRP472P) for $27.99 shipped when you clip the on-page 20% off coupon. Normally $50 at retailers like Target, this grill recently fell to $35 at Amazon and this is one of the best prices we’ve tracked. If you’ve been looking for the best way to make the perfect sandwich, a panini press is a great place to start. Rated 4.1/5 stars from over 1,000 Amazon shoppers.
Nomad Base Station
George Foreman Grill & Panini Press features:
- 5 Servings – Feed the whole family in record time! With 72 square inches of grilling space, you can make five servings of everybody’s favorites all at the same time
- Removable Plates – Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal
- Premium Ceramic Coating – Time for an upgrade! Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating. It’s 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals. Removable Grill Plates – The top and bottom grill plates are completely removable, and cool-touch plastic grips make them easy to handle
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?