J.Crew offers up to 50% off sitewide during its All Star Days. Prices are as marked. Plus, all orders receive complimentary delivery. Find deals on shorts, t-shirts, pajamas, shoes and more from just $7. The men’s Mercantile Broken-In T-Shirt comes in an array of color options and was specially dyed to feel soft. This shirt is marked down to $12, which is down from its original rate of $20, and it will be a go-to in your wardrobe to wear with jeans or shorts alike.
Our top picks for men include:
- 9-inch Oxford Shorts in Blue Stripe $34 (Orig. $70)
- J.Crew Brown Flip-Flops $7 (Orig. $15)
- Stretch Short-Sleeve Linen Shirt $30 (Orig. $50)
- Mercantile Broken-In T-Shirt $12 (Orig. $20)
- 9-inch Board Shorts in Stripe $42 (Orig. $70)
If you’re on the hunt for a new swimsuit, the Strappy One-Piece is flattering and its red color is a perfect option for Fourth of July. With its eyelet detailing and low back, this swimsuit features a very on-trend look. Originally priced at $128, it’s currently discounted to $64.
Our top picks for women include:
- Dreamy Short-Sleeve Pajama Set $35 (Orig. $70)
- Drapey Spaghetti-Strap Dress $79 (Orig. $158)
- Strappy One-Piece Swimsuit $64 (Orig. $128)
- Cross-Strap Sandals $40 (Orig. $80)
- Supersoft Supima V-Neck T-Shirt $10 (Orig. $37)
- …and even more deals…