JCPenney’s is currently having its Biggest 2-Day Sale with up to 70% off men’s and women’s apparel, home items and more. Prices are as marked. Orders of $49+ receive free delivery. Our top pick for men is the St. Johns Bay Comfort Stretch Short for $13. That’s $23 off the original rate and the best price we can find them offered for. These shorts are great for outdoor adventure with its infused stretch material and it’s available in fifteen color options.
Our top picks for men include:
- St. Johns Bay Comfort Stretch Shorts $13 (Orig. $36)
- Xersion Basketball Shorts $9 (Orig. $32)
- Stafford Travel Easy-Care Dress Shirt $20 (Orig. $50)
- New Balance 409 Training Shoes $35 (Orig. $65)
- Michael Strahan Performance Polo $12 (Orig. $30)
For women, the Nike Boardskirt can be worn to the pool or with a workout top while training. These shorts are flattering and have a back zippered pocket to hold a small essential. You can pick up the Nike Boardskirt for just $15, which is down from its original rate of $50.
Our top picks for women include:
- Liz Claiborne Flutter Sleeve Top $15 (Orig. $37)
- Nike Boardskirt Swimwear $15 (Orig. $50)
- Xersion Studio Slit Back Tank Top $7 (Orig. $22)
- Liz Claiborne Amelia Handbag $34 (Orig. $84)
- Xersion Printed Running Shorts $10 (Orig. $27)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links