Thanks to our sponsor DearMob, 9to5 readers can get the latest version of DearMob iPhone Manager for free, normally $59.95.
For a limited time, get DearMob iPhone Manager for Free (Reg. $59.95)
DearMob iPhone Manager is a popular iTunes replacement as an all-in-one solution for managing content on your iPhone from your Mac. That includes managing content like photos, music, ringtones, videos and books, as well as backups, data recovery and much more all from a single app. It’s also the world’s 1st iPhone manager to transfer iPhone and iPad data to and from your Mac with U.S. Military grade encryption. And it was just recently updated to version 2.6 with full support for the latest iOS 12 betas.
DearMob iPhone Manager features:
- Advanced transfer and restore all iOS data or only certain files you want, unlike iTunes.
- Easily sync iTunes movie/music/book from computer to iPhone, enable to watch iTunes purchased content on different devices.
- 2-way sync photo, video, music, contact, message, iTunes U, Podcast, app, calendar, voice, File, etc. between iPhone and Mac.
- Built-in video/audio/book converter and ringtone creator to make the file compatible with iPhone.
- Super fast – transfer 1,000 4K photos and convert from HEIC to JPEG in less than 2 minutes.