Oakley is currently offering $50 off all polarized sunglasses during its Summer Sale. Discount is applied at checkout. This is a very rare deal and a great option to get Oakley sunglasses from the dealer itself, so you know they’re real. Plus, all orders in the sale receive free two-day delivery.
Our top pick for men is the Drop Point Prizm Shallow Water Polarized Sunglasses for $143. That’s $50 off the original rate and for comparison, they’re currently priced at Backcountry for $164. Its polarized lenses with prizm technology not only eliminate glare, but they also enhance colors. This makes it perfect for driving, cycling, sports and more.
Our top picks for men include:
- Drop Point Prizm Shallow Water $143 (Orig. $193)
- Crossrange Prizm Tungsten $163 (Orig. $213)
- Flak 2.0 Black Iridium Polarized $143 (Orig. $193)
- Silver Stealth Prizm Ruby Polarized $133 (Orig. $183)
- Holston Prizm Black Polarized $133 (Orig. $183)
Our top picks for women include:
- Split Time Brown Gradient Sunglasses $143 (Orig. $193)
- Cohort Tortoise Shell Sunglasses $120 (Orig. $170)
- Elmont Large Aviators $153 (Orig. $203)
- Hold Out Cat Eye Sunglasses $133 (Orig. $183)
- Proxy Polished Gray Gradient $120 (Orig. $170)
- …and even more deals…
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links