J.Crew is revamping your wardrobe with its Flash Sale that’s taking 30% off your purchase or an extra 50% off clearance items with code FLASH. Shipping adds a flat $5, however orders of $150+ receive free delivery. Our top pick from this sale is the 770 Straight-Fit Stretch Jean in Dalton Wash for $69, which originally was priced at $98. If you’re looking for a new fall denim this is a great choice. It’s infused with stretch for mobility and its straight fit is very on-trend for this season. Keep scrolling to find the rest of our top picks.
Our top picks for men include:
- 770 Straight-fit Stretch Jean in Dalton Wash $69 (Orig. $98)
- Short-sleeve Stretch Secret Wash Shirt $38 (Orig. $55)
- 7-inch Stretch Shorts $46 (Orig. $65)
- Pigment-dyed cotton Half-Zip Sweater $33 (Orig. $98)
- Cotton crewneck sweater in garter stitch $21 (Orig. $50)
Our top picks for women include:
- Ruffle Top in Stripe $55 (Orig. $78)
- 9-inch High-Rise Knit Toothpick Jean $49 (Orig. $70)
- Espadrille Wedges w/ Ankle Wrap $24 (Orig. $108)
- Flared-Sleeve Marled Sweater $16 (Orig. $75)
- Newport Scoopback One-piece Swimsuit $25 (Orig. $60)
In case you missed it, Steep and Cheap is currently offering up to 65% off The North Face jackets, t-shirts, vests and more.