Update 7/27 @ 3:22 PM:
Newegg offers the Toshiba OCZ TR200 240GB 2.5-inch internal solid state drive for $45.99 shipped (Reg. $55). Rated 4.6/5 stars. ADATA via Rakuten offers the XPG SX8200 480GB NVMe M.2 internal SSD for $99.45 shipped when code AD17 is used at checkout (Reg. $150). Rated 4/5 stars.
Newegg offers the Toshiba P300 3TB Desktop 3.5-Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm Internal Hard Drive for $64.99 shipped when code EMCPWRV69 is used at checkout. Normally around $75, this is one of the best prices we’ve tracked. If you’ve been looking for a way to expand the internal storage of your desktop or NAS, this is a great option. Rated 4.2/5 stars on Amazon.
Apple Smart Keyboard
Toshiba P300 3TB Desktop 3.5-Inch HDD features:
- Extended-capacity hard drive with up to 3TB of storage
- Compatible with Windows Mac and Linux
- Intelligent Serial ATA interface ensures compatibility with most major brands of Serial ATA enabled laptop PCs
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) support enhances seek-time performance. Rotational Speed: 7,200 RPM
- Internal shock detection and ramp-loading technology help protect your drive and data
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) technology offers higher capacities, excellent reliability and robustness
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) July 27, 2018