Amazon is currently offering the Roku Streaming Stick+ 4K Player for $54 shipped. Also available at Best Buy, Kohl’s, and B&H for $1 more. You can score $15 of VUDU credit when opting to purchase from Walmart for $55 shipped. That’s $15+ off the going rate it typically fetches and is second lowest price we have seen this year when considering the time it sold for about $5 less. This budget-friendly streaming player is a great way to get 4K content on your TV at a fraction of the cost of many competitors. Rated 4.5/5 stars.
Roku Streaming Stick+ features:
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4x the range
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming. Note: The USB port on some TV’s may be unable to power a Streaming Stick+, if you see the on-screen warning message that appears in these cases, use a wall outlet.
- Voice remote with TV Power and volume
- 500,000 Plus movies and TV episodes, easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links