Best Buy is currently offering the Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Nano for $79.99 shipped when coupon code apply20rmnnow has been applied at checkout. That’s $20 off the going rate found at Amazon and is the lowest price we have tracked outside of promotional pre-order pricing for about $10 less. Anova’s precision cooker takes the hassle out of cooking by sending notifications to your phone when your food is ready. Reviews are light considering this Anova cooker was launched in the last couple of months, but the good ratings are rolling in and it is currently sitting at 4.1/5 stars. You can be confident in your purchase considering the success and popularity of the company’s previous models.
Anova Precision Cooker Nano features:
- New nano precision cooker – launched in June 2018 with updated technology based on 10+ years of building the most popular sous vide devices on the market. The nano is a smaller, quieter, connected lab-grade sous vide precision cooker.
- Cook like a Pro – the Anova precision cooker nano allows anyone to cook a restaurant-quality meal at home.
- Perfect results, every time – precision cooking enables you to produce results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method.
- Smart device control & cooking notifications – the Anova precision cooker nano can be remotely controlled with your phone, allowing you to escape from the kitchen while you cook.
- Easy to use – simply attach the Anova precision cooker nano to any pot, add water, drop in desired food in a sealed bag or glass jar.
- Get Creative with 1,000+ recipes – get great ideas from the Anova sous vide guides and recipes created for home cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs, with simple directions to walk through each recipe with ease.
- Compact size – big on technology, small on size. The 12.8″ Anova precision cooker nano stows away in any kitchen drawer next to the whisk and Ladle, so your counters stay uncluttered and your favorite new cooking tool stays within reach.