Amazon is offering the Zero Tolerance Stainless Steel Knife with Carbon Fiber/Titanium Handle (0450CF) for $130 shipped. Regularly $180 at Walmart and elsewhere, it usually goes for between $140 and $175 on Amazon, where it is now at its all-time low. It features a KVT ball-bearing opening, frame lock and comes with a reversible pocketclip. Rated 4+ stars from over 240 Amazon customers.
Speaking of pocket tools, here are our favorite picks under $5 from Gerber, Leatherman and more.
Zero Tolerance Stainless Steel Blade:
- 3.25-inch S35VN steel blade shows amazing toughness and resistance to edge chipping, with improved edge retention
- Handle features a carbon fiber front and sturdy titanium back for comfortable in-hand feel, increased strength and excellent size/weight proportion
- DLC-coating on the blade gives sleek matte-black look and enhanced performance characteristics
- Great companion for hunters, business professionals, wilderness guides, survival experts, first responders, military, law-enforcement and more
- Ideal gift for any special occasion such as birthdays, holidays, graduations, anniversaries, promotions, weddings and more
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links