Finish Line takes up to 60% off hundreds of items for the entire family during its Markdown Sale. Prices are as marked. You can find great deals on top brands including Nike, adidas, Jordan, Under Armour and more. Shipping starts at $7, although some orders receive free delivery.
Upgrade your shoes for a new season with Nike’s Air Max Sequent 3 Sneakers. These men’s shoes are perfect for running and will support your every step. You can pick these shoes up for $52, which originally were priced at $100 and are currently at Dick’s Sporting Goods for $70.
For women, the Nike Presto Ultra Sneakers are on sale for $67 and will be a go-to for all of your workouts. These shoes were designed to be lightweight and breathable with a mesh construction. For comparison, the Nike Presto Sneakers were originally priced at $110.
Our top picks for men include:
- Nike Air Huarache Run Sneaker $45 (Orig. $120)
- Nike Kyrie Basketball Backpack $53 (Orig. $70)
- Air Jordan Why Not Zero.1 Sneaker $64 (Orig. $125)
- Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Shoes $52 (Orig. $100)
- adidas 24/7 Training Shoes $34 (Orig. $100)
Our top picks for women include:
- adidas Edge Bounce Running Shoes $65 (Orig. $100)
- Nike Presto Ultra SE Sneakers $67 (Orig. $110)
- PUMA Fierce Velvet Training Shoe $37 (Orig. $110)
- New Balance 247 Casual Shoes $37 (Orig. $80)
- Under Armour Storm Anorak Jacket $25 (Orig. $60)
Finally, be sure to check out Converse’s Fall Stock Up Sale with up to 50% off apparel and shoes.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.