Now until September 9th, Nordstrom is having its Summer Sale with up to 40% off top brands including Nike, J.Crew, adidas, Timberland, Free People and more. Prices are as marked. All orders receive free delivery.
The men’s Travis Matthew Otters Pique Polo Shirt is currently marked down to $57 and is a very versatile piece to add to your wardrobe. This shirt can be worn with jeans, shorts or slacks alike and its wrinkle-resistant material will have you looking polished all day. For comparison, this shirt was originally priced at $85.
Our top picks for men include:
- Travis Matthew Otters Pique Polo $57 (Orig. $85)
- O’Neill Jay Chino Shorts $27 (Orig. $45)
- Timberland Kendrick Zip Boot $84 (Orig. $140)
- Nike NSW AV15 Crewneck T-Shirt $27 (Orig. $45)
- J.Crew Secret Stretch Wash Shirt $35 (Orig. $70)
Our top picks for women include:
- Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic $28 (Orig. $42)
- Madewell 10-inch Skinny Jeans $80 (Orig. $135)
- Free People Saturday Morning Cardgian $89 (Orig. $148)
- adidas Trefoil Tank Top $19 (Orig. $32)
- Vince Camuto Movinta Bootie $90 (Orig. $150)
In case you missed it, Nordstrom Rack is having a Clear the Rack Sale with an extra 25% off top brands including Nike, adidas and more.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.