Suaoki (99% positive lifetime feedback) via Amazon offers its G500 Portable 500Wh Power Station for $496.79 shipped when code 2TXE5FZ5 is used at checkout. Regularly $540, this is a new all-time low that we’ve tracked by over $1 and is the best available. This charging station can keep devices going for days during power outages caused by storms, downed trees, or just a fun weekend camping trip. It features three QC 3.0 charging ports, two USB-A ports with 3A output, a USB-C port, and it can even be recharged with a solar panel for extended use when the power is out. Rated 4.1/5 stars.
Apple Smart Keyboard
Don’t need 500Wh of capacity? This 240Wh battery can still keep your laptop, phone and tablet powered for $300 shipped.
Suaoki G500 Portable Power Station features:
- Ultra-high-capacity of 500Wh (11.1V, 45,900mAh/ /3.7V 137,700mAh)
- G500 can charge a regular smartphone, or power a laptop, small appliances
- Equipped with 2 110V/300W, 600W surge AC outlets
- Features 3 QC3.0 quick charge USB ports; 2 USB-A ports (5~12V/3A), 1 USB-C port (5~12V/3A) for mobile devices and modern computers like the new Macbook
- Each DC port supports 12V/3A output
- 12V/10A car outlet to power up your in-car devices when you’re not around your vehicle
- You can use AC wall outlets, 12V cigarette lighter socket on your car, and solar panel (not included) to charge this lithium power station when a wall outlet is not available