Get motivated during the adidas September Sale that’s offering an extra 30% off already reduced items with promo code SEPTSALE at checkout. Update your workout wardrobe with deals on sneakers, apparel, accessories and more. Even better, all orders receive free delivery.
Elevate any workout look with the Harden LS 2 Shoes that are currently marked down to $56. Originally priced at $160, that’s the lowest rate we can find and for comparison, Foot Locker has the Harden shoes at $120. I love its unique lace-up system and its burgundy color is a great option for fall workouts, however it’s available in black or gray too. Head below to find the rest of our top picks.
Our top picks for men include:
- Harden LS 2 Shoes $56 (Orig. $160)
- Ultraboost Parley Clima LTD Shoes $98 (Orig $200)
- EQT Jacket $73 (Orig. $150)
- Pureboost DPR Shoes $73 (Orig. $150)
- EQT Support Mid ADV Shoes $59 (Orig. $120)
- Z.N.E. Tapered Pants $39 (Orig. $80)
Our top picks for women include:
- How We Do 7/8 Tights $37 (Orig. $75)
- EQT Support Sock Primeknit $59 (Orig. $120)
- Pureboost Clima Shoes $52 (Orig. $150)
- Arkyn Shoes $45 (Orig. $130)
- 24/7 Shoes $49 (Orig. $100)
In case you missed it, Amazon is currently offering 25% off on select top brand items of athletic apparel and shoes from $17.