For three days only, you can find Timberland boots for as low as $60 during Hautelook’s Flash Sale. Prices are as marked. Plus, last year Timberland Boots were very popular and will be making a huge comeback for this fall. Orders of $99+ receive free delivery. The men’s Briton Hill Wingtip Boot is currently 50% off and priced at just $90. For comparison, DSW offers these boots for $150. I love its polished details and you can easily pair these boots with slacks to work or under jeans for causal outings.
The most notable deals for men include:
- Rangeley Mid Boot $80 (Orig. $120)
- Briton Hill Wingtip Boot $90 (Orig. $180)
- Coltin Leather High-Top $80 (Orig. $135)
- Carter Notch Chelsea Boot $80 (Orig. $160)
- Euro Hiker Boot $90 (Orig. $180)