DiscountMags has now kicked off this weekend’s employee pricing sale. We are seeing loads of notable deals here on all of the most popular magazines including Wired, GQ, ESPN, Bon Appetit and many more, as well as a particularly special offer on Men’s Health. Head below for all the details.
As per usual, we are seeing the current best prices on all of the aforementioned titles and more this weekend at DiscountMags. While there are a few titles to watch out for (see details below), one standout here is certainly Men’s Health. You can now secure 4-years of free delivery for just $12. Considering it regularly goes for $20+ per year at Amazon and how rarely this offer pops up, now is a great chance to jump in.
Top Picks from the Sale:
- Men’s Health 4-yrs $12 (Reg. $40)
- Bon Appetit 1-yr $4.50 (Reg. $10+)
- Wired 1-yr $4.50 (Reg. $22)
- ESPN 1-yr $4.50 (Reg. $22)
- GQ 1-yr $4.75 (Reg. $10+)
- And many more…
While both are lower than the direct pricing right now, we do tend to see Car & Driver as well as Motor Trend go more significantly less than you’ll find in this weekend’s sale. Another one to watch out for is Sports Illustrated at $15 as we currently have a 2-year subscription for $20.
As usual, there are no auto-renewals, no shipping fees and absolutely no sales tax from DiscountMags. All of the titles in your cart can be sent to a separate address with a personalized gift note should you choose to do so.
Men’s Health Features:
- Fitness: Men’s Health knows total body fitness is not accomplished during the hour or two you spend at the gym three days a week. That’s why, in addition to the removable workout poster included in every issue, we also write about what you should be doing outside the gym, like catching the right amount of Z’s. And no, five hours per night is not enough.
- Nutrition: Quick and easy recipes paired with advice that will help you live longer and healthier. Our editor’s even throw in a selection from Eat This, Not That each month because we know life is too busy to never eat fast food.
- Sex & Relationships: Women are one life’s many mysteries, which is why Men’s Health is here to help. Our editor’s cover everything from how to bulletproof your relationship and keep your sexual attraction revved up to how to be her best ever. Need a specific question answered? Write to The Girl Next Door, editor Nicole Beland who sheds female insight on your most complex situations.
- Health: Our editors comb through the latest health news and report on topics most relevant to men like how to protect your prostate, lower your cholesterol and protect your manhood.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.