Newegg Flash is offering the Midea 6.5 Qt. Slow Cooker with 16 oz. Warmer Crock (MSC1765DIP) for $17.99 shipped. This model fetches as much as $54 at Home Depot and more than $40 over at Amazon. While it may not be the most well-known brand out there, it’s not easy to find any slow cooker of this size at this price. Comparable Crock-Pots go for $70 or more in most cases. The Midea carries a 4+ star rating. More details below.
Midea 6.5 Qt. Slow Cooker:
- Locking Lid to Easily Transport Food Anywhere
- 3D Heating For Evenly Cooks Food Without Nutrition Loss
- Large Capacity to Serve the Whole Family
- Convenience Settings with Timer and Keep Warm Setting
- Dishwasher Safe Inner Pot with Non-Stick Coating
- Elegant Design Brushed Stainless Steel Housing
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.