Today only, as part of its Deals of the Day, Best Buy is offering the DeLonghi Pump Espresso Maker (EC155) for $49.99 shipped. It’s also this price at Amazon, where it’s currently back-ordered. Regularly as much as $100 at Best Buy and Amazon, this is within cents of the Amazon all-time low and the best price we can find. It features a dual function filter holder, swivel jet frother and two thermostats “which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately.” Over 65% of Amazon reviews left a 4+ star rating. More details below.
Now, if you take your espresso seriously, you might want to consider Breville’s high-end dual boiler at $300+ off. We also have the Cuisinart Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker at $121 shipped (Reg. $160+).
DeLonghi Pump Espresso Maker:
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual-function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Always brew espresso at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links