Amazon is offering the Lodge Cast Iron Pre-Seasoned Fajita Set (LFSR3) for $13.16. Shipping is free for Prime members or in orders over $25. Matched at Walmart. Today’s deal is about $2 under our previous mention and at the Amazon all-time low. For further comparison, this set carries a $33 MSRP direct from Lodge. It includes the pre-seasoned cast-iron pan along with a handle mitt and a red-stained wood base. Rated 4+ stars from over 280 Amazon customers.
While most similar fajita sets go for even more than today’s deal, you will find a few for a little bit less. The Unicook Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet (sans handle mitt) goes for $16 Prime shipped. However, for a budget-friendly variation your best bet might be this Mr. Bar-B-Q option, which comes with all the same stuff as the Lodge version above but at just over $8 Prime shipped.
Lodge Cast Iron Pre-Seasoned Fajita Set:
- Cast-iron surface conducts heat better than other materials; surface grows more stick-resistant with use
- Decorative chili-pepper handle mitt protects hands from hot temperatures
- Preseasoned to prevent food from sticking (though coating first with oil or spray is recommended)
- Includes 10-by-7-inch oval pan, red-stained wood base, and potholder
- Hand wash with warm water only
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links