Today only, Woot has the Chef’sChoice by Edgecraft XV Trizor Professional Electric Knife Sharpener (101500 15) for $89.99. Shipping is free for Amazon Prime members, otherwise a $6 delivery fee will apply. Regularly $132 or more over on Amazon, this matches our previous mention from a month ago and is the best deal we can find. This model has never dropped below $100 on Amazon and goes for $160 at Williams-Sonoma. Woot ships it with a 3-year warranty from Edgecraft. This sharpener carries a 4+ star rating from thousands. More details below.
Now if you don’t necessarily take your knives quite that seriously, a simple 2-stage electric sharpener can be had from around $23 Prime shipped right now. While it certainly won’t get the job done as easily, you could save even more with this highly-rated PriorityChef manual option at just $15 Prime shipped.
Chef’sChoice Edgecraft Electric Knife Sharpener:
- Combines the strength and durability of the Trizor edge with the flawless, ultra-sharp 15ºXV technology
- Ideal for converting traditional 20 degree factory edges of household knives into high performance Trizor XV 15 degree edges
- Advanced, patented flexible spring guides for accurate control of the sharpening angle
- 3-Stage EdgeSelect system for optimum versatility in providing the perfect edge for each cutting task
- 100% diamonds and advanced stropping stage
- For sharpening both straight edge and serrated blades
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links