Amazon offers the SanDisk 32GB iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone and iPad at $25.99 shipped. Best Buy charges a bloated $60, and at Amazon it’s typically around $30. Today’s deal is a new all-time low and the best available. Though with more storage coming as base options on newer iPhones, those of you who hold onto a device for a while might still struggle with finding space every now and then. This is a great way to offload images from your phone while still keeping a physical backup of them and not using iCloud. Rated 3.7/5 stars from over 1,800 shoppers.
Nomad Base Station
Update 10/8 @ 3:44 PM: Amazon offers the WD My Passport 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive for $44.99 shipped (Reg. $55+). Rated 4.4/5 stars.
For those who would rather charge your phone and backup at the same time, check out the SanDisk 256GB iXpand Base for iPhone Charging and Backup for $99.99 shipped. Normally a bloated $200 from retailers like Best Buy, Amazon normally charges $110+. This is a new all-time low that we’ve tracked. Rated 3.8/5 stars from early reviews at Amazon.
SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone/iPad features:
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera, contacts
- Quickly free up space on your iPhone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9″, iPad Pro 9.7″ iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer, with Lightning connector and iOS 8.2+)
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer. Operating temperature: 0-35 °C functional
- Easily manage your photos and videos with the iXpand Drive app