Amazon is offering the Thermoflask 50060 Bottle with Chug and Straw Lid (40 oz., Black) for $24.99. Shipping is free for Prime members or in orders over $25. This one regularly sells for $34 and is now at the lowest price we have tracked on Amazon. It’s actually $5 less than Amazon is charging for the smaller 24 oz. option right now. These Thermoflasks are vacuum insulated and can keep your beverages hot/cold for up to 24 hours. They also come with one Chug lid and one straw lid as well as a 18/8 food grade stainless steel finish. Rated 4+ stars. More details below.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
If you’re looking for a more traditional tumbler, Best Buy has the stainless steel Takeya options on sale today from $15 (current low). While they have a smaller capacity than the Thermoflask above, you’ll find similar insulation without spending as much. But your best option right now if you don’t want the Chug/straw lid is probably the 40 oz. RTIC Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Tumbler for just $14 Prime shipped.
Thermoflask Bottle with Chug and Straw Lid:
- Vacuum insulated: keep your drink cold for up to 24 hours, or hotel for up to 12.
- Double wall: sweat-free design prevents condensation
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel: BPA-free, toxin-free, and won’t rust
- Attached loop-top: offers a handy finger hold or clipping point when on the move.
- Includes 1 of each: 1 Chug lid and 1 straw lid