Update 10/26: Though the Note 9 offer has expired, head below for some great deals on the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus starting at just $42.
Today only, Never-MSRP (99.3% positive lifetime feedback) via eBay Daily Deals offers the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone for $659.99 shipped when you use code PICKUPTEN at checkout. The Note 9 is normally $1,000 and this is the lowest that we’ve ever tracked for Samsung’s latest flagship. Samsung’s latest flagship has the largest battery ever in a Note, a new S-Pen, and more. Rated 4.6/5 stars at Amazon. Learn more in our hands-on coverage.
We also spotted the Samsung Galaxy S8 on Sprint at Best Buy for just $1.75/month for 24-months on new activations. There’s also the S8 Plus for $2.66/month for 24-months on new activations. Normally $28 or $31 per month respectively, this is also the lowest that we’ve tracked historically and is the best available. Over the 24-month period, you’ll only pay $42 for the S8 and around $64 for the S8+, leaving you with fantastic deals on some of Samsung’s latest devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features:
- The largest battery in a Note, ever. When you have a long-lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night.
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone.
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted.
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S-Pen has more power off screen. Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music.
- At 6.4″, the Note9 has the largest screen of any Galaxy phone. Perfect for gaming and streaming, our Super AMOLED display is bigger than ever before
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.