Amazon offers the Opal Nugget Ice Maker for $447.99 shipped. Regularly $550, this is over $100 off the going rate and is a new all-time low. If you’ve never had nugget ice…Well, I’m not sure what to tell you. It’s by far the best version of ice ever invented and you should totally have this ice maker in your house. Oh, it also is great for parties as it can continually make extra ice throughout the night. And, through an app, you can schedule when it starts its ice making cycle. Rated 4.1/5 stars.
OK, I guess not everyone needs a $450 ice maker (but it’d be nice, right?). You can always opt for more budget-friendly ice trays, or even this $130 shipped desktop ice maker. You won’t get awesome nugget ice, but that’s OK.
Opal Nugget Ice Maker features:
- Affordability – Quality and elegance at a more affordable price point.
- Speed and Efficiency – Less than 20 minutes to first nugget, produces 1 lb an hour and the bin holds 3 lbs
- Portability – Compact countertop design plugs into any electrical outlet at home and can come with you to your next camping or tailgating extravaganza
- Bluetooth – Set up your ice making schedule from the convenience of the FirstBuild app
- The actual quantity of ice produced will vary with environmental conditions
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.