Lowe’s is offering the Iris Contact Sensor for $9.99. Dodge shipping costs when you sign up for MyLowe’s (it’s free). That’s $11 off the going rate found at retailers like Amazon and is a match for the lowest price we have tracked. This sensor works on doors, windows, cabinets, safes, and more, proving useful in one way or another for most homes. It also packs a temperature sensor, allowing you keep an eye on the climate as well. Rated 4+ stars by over 70% of reviewers.
If you’re looking for a way inexpensive way to add smart gear to your space, have a look at our guide that explores options that start under $25.
Iris Contact Sensor features:
- Use on doors, windows, cabinets, safes or anywhere you want to be notified when something is opened or closed
- Easy installation with flexible mounting options
- Also reports temperature wherever it is installed
- Manage and monitor your smart devices through Iris app on your smart phone
- Iris requires broadband Internet, iOS 10.0+ on an iphone5 or later or Android 4.4+
- Works with Google Assistant for voice control of your devices